Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Cross Country

I am starting to love this sport. My school started this cross country program like just a year or two ago and I think it has made a good start. I was a bit skeptical about joining at first for two reasons: 1 I'm slow, and I mean extremely slow. My pet turtle ran away I am so slow. People say it must run in my family, but no one runs in my family. And 2 I'm out of shape. I'm one of those kinds of out of shape people that you can't even make fun of. I'm that bad.

But, my friend persuaded me to tryout, and, by some miracle, I actually made it. And I'm glad I did. Since then I've been following their training schedule over the summer and have been seeing unbelievable improvements on more than my speed, but also my everyday life.

At the beginning of my training, I weighed 250 lbs. and lost my breath walking to the bathroom. Now, I'm in my second month of training and I've already lost 50 lbs. and am almost twice as fast as I used to be. This sport is amazing!! If you just do what your coaches tell you, the pounds melt off and your whole life will improved tremendously!

it's definitely something worth looking into. Well, that's all for now.



Peace,

-Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment